Subway Sandwiches are delicious, fresh and healthy. You can find a wide range of Subway Sandwiches available at your local subway. Here are some of the most popular sandwiches at Subway.
Top Subway Sandwiches:
- Turkey Breast – Delicious Turkey breast on a freshly baked bun. This is one of the Subway Sandwich classics. You get your choice of veggies, and fat free condiments to make your sandwich that more delicious.
- Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki – This is your savory teriyaki glazed chicken breast slices, with Subways famous Sweet Onion sauce. This is served hot with fresh crisp veggies and your selection of any of Subways famous condiments and fresh baked bread.
- Turkey Breast & Black Forest Ham – It may not get better than this really. Its the delicious turkey breast and smoked ham. Matched with your choice of fresh veggies and you have a great and delicious sandwich on a fresh baked bread.
- Buffalo Chicken – One of the most popular of Subways chicken sandwiches. Tender chicken breast glazed with Subways famous cool ranch sauce. This is served on a fresh baked bread of your choice and topped with fresh veggies and condiments of your choice.
- Italian BMT – I’m sure you have heard of this one, if not pay attention since its so great! A meat combo of Subways fresh meats, including Genoa salami, pepporoni, and ham served with hot or cold veggies, on your choice of warm bread. Included is the fat free condiments.
- Tuna – Tuna is a gift from the sea. This sandwich is no different. You get Subways savory tuna with mayo on your selection of fresh baked breads. Choose whichever veggies you would like and top it off with some fresh condiments. Yumm!
Subway sandwiches are world famous and come from one of the largest sandwich shops in the world. Subway is most famous for their Jared campaign. Jared was an overweight man who was a freshman at Indiana University and peaked at nearly 425 lbs at 20 years old! Jared was passionate to make a change in his life and utilized Subway as his method for success.
Subway was so passionate about his weight loss that they literally asked him to become their spokesperson. Jared lost over 200 lbs and became featured throughout the United States. People were requesting to know more about Jared, that’s when he became the star of Subway.