Subway is dedicated to keeping their food fresh and healthy. That’s why Subway nutrition and information can be found here.
Here are some quick facts about Subway nutrition:
6 grams of fat or less Sandwiches
- 6” Ham (Black Forest w/out Cheese) – 290 calories, 0 grams of Trans Fat, 7 g of Sugar
- 6” Oven Roasted Chicken – 320 calories, 0 grams of Trans Fat, 7 g of Sugar
- 6” Roast Beef – 310 calories, 0 grams of Trans Fat, 6 g of Sugar
- 6” Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki – 380 calories, 0 grams Trans Fat, 17 g of Sugar
- 6” Turkey Breast – 280 calories, 0 grams Trans Fat, 6 g of Sugar
- 6” Turkey Breast & Ham – 300 calories, 0 grams of Trans Fat, 6 g of Sugar
Keep in mind that Subway also offers salads, and soups. Soups and Salads are generally a great way to stay healthy as they don’t have high Carbohydrates and include more veggies which are great for staying healthy.
Some quick facts about Soup and Salads and Subway Nutrition:
- Ham Salad – 110 calories, 0 g Trans Fat, 6g of Sugar
- Oven Roasted Chicken – 130 calories, 0g Trans Fat, 4g of Sugar
- Roast Beef – 140 calories, 0g Trans Fat, 5g of Sugar
- Subway Club – 140 calories, 0g Trans Fat, 5g of Sugar
- Turkey Breast – 110 calories, 0g Trans Fat, 5g of Sugar
Most importantly you should know your dietary restrictions and requirements. Speak to your doctor or nutritional guide for recommendations to your daily nutritional intake. Subway has many various options and styles of food, so finding the best one for your health requirements shouldn’t be difficult.